Foliar fertilization technology has the advantages of faster transformation, higher fertilizer use efficiency, and better root absorption of nutrients than soil fertilization. Foliar fertilizer can be roughly divided into a large number of element fertilizers, micro-fertilizers, organic fertilizers, microbial fertilizers, or photosynthesis promoters or pesticides such as foliar fertilizers. Commonly used in production are urea, potassium sulfate, calcium superphosphate, ammonium nitrate light and micro-fertilizer and many other.
Foliar fertilization should pay attention to the following points:
1. It should be done on the basis of applying basic fertilizer and timely fertilizer;
2. To select the appropriate types of foliar fertilizers for the types of vegetables, growth stages, growth potential, fertilization purposes;
3. The concentration of liquid fertilizer should be reasonable;
4. Select evening or cloudy spray;
5. Pay special attention to the uniform spraying of vigorously growing leaves and the opposite side of the leaves. For greenhouses such as cucumbers, eggplants, peppers, celery, leeks, and other vegetables, solid multi-element composite foliar fertilizers can be used that have been supplemented with disease-preventing and curative medicines, which are effective and cost-effective; Greenhouse cucumbers can be sprayed with 0.2% urea plus 0.2% potassium dihydrogen phosphate plus 1% sucrose in the sugar nitrogen solution to not only increase disease resistance, but also reduce the risk of downy mildew; apply micronutrients and light absorption inhibitors, spraying tomatoes, Cucumber, pepper, bean, celery, cabbage, cabbage, lettuce, cauliflower and other effects are very good.
Source: China Fertilizer Net
Ganoderma Extract (Ganoderma Lucidum extract/Reishi mushroom extract) is extracted from top-graded organic shell-broken Ganoderma Lucidum spore powder using advanced modern technology. Spores are the seeds of Ganoderma Lucidum. When it matures, the spores are released from the mushroom cap. They are also where most of the nutrients of Ganoderma Lucidum are contained. In order to allow the nutrients inside the spore powder to be fully absorbed by human body, we used a patented technology called low temperature physical shell-breaking technology to crack the cell wall of Ganoderma Lucidum spore powder.
The Ganoderma we used for this product comes from our self-built organic Ganoderma farm at Mt. Wuyi. Both the farm and the GMP workshop have acquired organic certifications from 4 countries and regions including Chinese, Japan, the US, and the EU. We do not use any type of herbicide, pesticide, or chemical fertilizer during the whole cultivation process, delivering the best and safest product to our customers.
By using extraction technology, we can increase the concentration of Ganoderma polysaccharides and triterpenes in the product. Reishi Mushroom Powder polysaccharides and triterpenes both work together to enhance humanâ€™s immune system, fighting against diseases and infections. Also, Ganoderma can help protect the liver, increase sleep quality as well as relive stress.
Ganoderma Extract,Reishi Spore Powder,Ganoderma Lucidum Powder,Ganoderma Lucidum
Ganoherb International Inc. , http://www.ganoherb.us